Belimo is global market leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company’s core business. Our Asia Pacific Team is seeking to appoint a high caliber to drive sustainable, profitable growth for BELIMO through the development and execution of merchandise strategies for BELIMO Asia Pacific.
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click below "APPLY NOW" button to apply with your CV, supporting documents and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Regional Application Consultant, Singapore
The job scope of a Regional Application Consultant (RAC) is responsible for providing leadership to all Sales Managers with regards to end users and consulting engineering calls in an assigned territory and coordinates with the Sales Managers on strategies to develop relationships, based on qualitative and quantitative objectives in the HVAC Contracting and OEM Business.
· Provide applications excellence to drive and support all of the company's products.
· Support sales efforts by cultivating strong relationships with end users and consulting engineering customers and specifying Belimo Products in major Projects and Tender
· Source and Identifying potential business opportunities for new and retrofit Projects
· Work closely with the Sales Managers to trouble shoot product issues at customer sites and help rectify the situation for the customers.
· Support sales strategy to maintain and grow our existing repeat business through service, relationship, product knowledge, and application knowledge.
· Identify potential new product applications and communicate concepts to Contracting Sales Force, Product Management and Engineering to develop new business.
· Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical / Electrical or related profession
· 8 years working experience or above in HVAC industry
· Excellence understanding and practical experience in the application of HVAC, hydronic and BMS controls systems
Experience in project management with persuasive ability to interface with customers, suppliers and other market practitioners in professional manner
· Candidates with Green Mark or SCEM Certificates will be an advantage
· Excellent Communication, presentation and Interpersonal skills
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
· Willingness to travelApply now